OUE Twin Peaks

33 Leonie Hill Road ,239197

x 2

Orchard

Somerset

PSF: $2,293 est.

Description

Several feeder bus services are available near Twin Peaks located at Airview Towers, Winsland House and Lucky Plaza. It is also close to international institutions such as Swedish Supplementary Education School, Overseas Family School and ISS International Elementary School. Twin Peaks is also within walking distance to the stretch of eateries and restaurants located along Orchard Road. Residents can head to shopping centers like ION Orchard and Takashimaya for amenities such as retail, supermarkets, restaurants, banks, and more. For vehicle owners, driving from Twin Peaks to the Central Business District (CBD) takes 5 - 10 minutes, via the Central Expressway (CTE) and Clemenceau Avenue. Read an in-depth, unbiased OUE Twin Peaks Review and get our take on the location, project, price potential, complete with high resolution photos, 360-degree views and even 3D virtual walkthroughs.

Key Features
News of OUE's plan, which has two variations, underscores the notion that "in challenging times, one has to be bold and creative", said Mr Desmond Sim, CBRE head of research for Singapore and South- east Asia. Under the first variation, buyers must make a 20 per cent downpayment and sign the sale and purchase agreement by the end of this year, when the 80 per cent balance and Additional Buyer's Stamp Duty (ABSD) is also paid. "There are people out there who believe that ABSD may be tweaked positively next year, or maybe the end of this year," said a lawyer who declined to be named. "The general belief is that the ABSD rate can only get better for the buyer, not worse." Under the second variation, buyers make a 20 per cent downpayment and sign the sale and purchase agreement now. They can then collect the keys to their unit. The remaining 80 per cent is paid two or three years later, although OUE withholds the title deed until the full sum is paid. However, there is a catch - OUE prices in a premium. For example, a fourth-floor unit under the DPS appears to be going at about 9 per cent more than if it were sold without the scheme, based on approximations from recent transactions. This could still make sense for buyers, said Mr Alan Cheong, Savills Singapore research head. Assuming interest savings of 2 per cent per annum over three years and net rental yield of about 2 per cent per annum as well, the net gain is about 12 per cent. It was reported that a DPS was used after 2007 by Keppel Corporation and Keppel Land for Reflections at Keppel Bay condo and GuocoLand for Goodwood Residences. Some developments had approval for the scheme but were not yet sold out when the DPS was axed. But Twin Peaks is believed to be the first instance in recent years where a DPS has been made available. DPS has proven successful in the past. At the MCL Land-Ho Bee joint venture Rio Vista, more than 150 homes were sold within weeks of its relaunch with the DPS incentive in January 2002, even with its average price unchanged from its 2001 launch without the incentive. While the scheme introduces more flexible options in OUE's case, buyers will probably still be constrained by loan curbs. In challenging market conditions though, "developers who do well are those who are innovative and are able to offer sustainable sale options which respond to current market requirements", said Ms Jennifer Chia, executive director and head of corporate real estate at TSMP Law Corporation.

Read More

Amenities

Outdoor

  • Swimming pool
  • Gymnasium
  • Playground
  • Tennis court
  • Jacuzzi
  • BBQ pits
  • Car park

  • Park / greenery view

Floor Plan

Bedroom Number

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4+

Active listings

Listing for sale

  • Bedroom Type

    Price Range

    No. of Listings

  • 1 br

    S$1,428,000 - S$1,800,000

    7 listings

  • 2 br

    S$2,850,000 - S$3,360,000

    3 listings

  • 3 br

    S$3,680,000 - S$4,330,800

    2 listings

View Listings for Sale

Listing for rent

View Listings for Rent

Transactions

Price Trend
  • 3 Months
  • 6 Months
  • 1 Year
  • 2 Years

Nearby Condos